- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
I would highly recommend them to anyone.
If you think Santa doesn't come in summer. You are wrong! We had the craziest experience very far away from home. Our BMW M3 broke down in Lake Geneva with the randomest problems. And Josh fixed all the problems in 1 day! There were no parts available at Lake Geneva for our car and he used his crazy connections and posted on Facebook and Josh's friend found the exact part we needed. And that was it, the car was fixed. Josh also gave an awesome deal on our new tires. You can count on Mike's Auto Repair!!
Great service and quick repair of a tire while in the area visiting. I would like to have this type of "above & beyond" service near my home. Highly recommended.
We needed a mechanic to inspect a car before we bought it. The first car was a mess, but we wouldn't have known if it wasn't for Josh and the team at Mike's. The car we bought is perfect and Josh made sure we were taken care of. Mike's is all about customer service. That's why they are now on our list of mechanics to refer friends and family to. Thanks!
Always quick as long as there isn't a back log. I don't think I've ever had to leave the car overnight. Treat their regulars well and have a good amount from what I can tell. May not always be the cheapest but will be pretty straight with you for what you're paying for and I wouldn't say overpriced (it's always going to be cheaper to do it yourself if you can). Have been coming here for years now and recommended them to others. Haven't heard anything bad back yet.